Current release, compatible with Steam version from September 05, 2013:
HLAE 18.104.22.168 (2014-10-28T21:14Z) (source code) (logo)
Release compatible with Steam version from July 2009 (unsupported):
HLAE 22.214.171.124 (2013-02-09T14:16Z) (source code)
VAC warning: The HLAE tool is technically a hack, therefore you should use it for making movies / watching demos only. Joining VAC protected servers with HLAE might get you VAC banned.
Epilepsy warning: This software will cause fast changing images and colors on your screen.
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 or similar
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or newer
- Genuine Steam version
- OpenGL 1.1 or newer
- a lot of patience
Using Steam's offline mode you can avoid retriving updates that break HLAE during movie production.
HLAE 126.96.36.199 (2014-10-28T21:14Z)
U Included AfxHookSource 0.0.5.1 (2014-10-28T21:10Z).
AfxHookSource 0.0.5.1 (2014-10-28T21:10Z)
U Made AfxHookSource / mirv_deathmsg more stable against minor CS:GO client.dll updates.
HLAE 188.8.131.52 (2014-10-22T12:16Z)
U Included AfxHookSource 0.0.5.0 (2014-10-22T12:06Z).
Thanks to ZMX for testing.
AfxHookSource 0.0.5.0 (2014-10-22T12:06Z)
* Added mirv_deathmsg for CS:GO. Please note this will break with the next CS:GO update and either needs to be updated or hardened againt further updates then.
HLAE 184.108.40.206 (2014-10-19T16:04Z)
+ Fixed mistake in mirv_voice_block crashing/closing demos when being used.
HLAE 220.127.116.11 (2014-09-22T15:55Z)
* Added mirv_draw_sv_hitboxes_ignore1 0|1 cvar (whether to ignore palyer 1 or not).
* Added mirv_draw_sv_hitboxes_seticolor r g b command (takes 3 values from 0 to 255, sets the inactive/hold color).
* Added mirv_draw_sv_hitboxes_setucolor r g b command (takes 3 values from 0 to 255, sets the refresh/update color).
U Renamed mirv_draw_sv_hitboxes to mirv_draw_sv_hitboxes_enable in order to avoid problems with auto console completion.
- Removed mirv_draw_sv_hitboxes_setcolor.
HLAE 18.104.22.168 (2014-09-21T16:39Z)
* Added mirv_draw_sv_hitboxes_width f cvar (takes a floating point number as line width).
* Added mirv_draw_sv_hitboxes_setcolor r g b command (takes 3 values from 0 to 255).
HLAE 22.214.171.124 (2014-08-27T18:33Z)
* Added promotion for the Creative Minds Editing Competition.
HLAE 126.96.36.199 (2014-08-15T19:53Z)
+ Fixed __mirv_sample_frame_strength (controls cross-frame motion blur) not working as expected.
Greetings and thanks to Dec.
HLAE 188.8.131.52 (2014-07-20T17:28Z)
* Added several command line options to HLAE to allow automatic launching (of AfxHookGoldSrc) without having to use .NET remoting. The command line options will be documented in the HLAEwiki in the Interfaces section or s.th. alike.
HLAE 184.108.40.206 (2014-04-30T19:22Z)
U Included AfxHookSource 0.0.4.5 (2014-04-30T19:21Z).
AfxHookSource 0.0.4.5 (2014-04-30T19:21Z)
U Updated AfxHookSource to support 23 Apr 2014 CS:GO update.
HLAE 220.127.116.11 (2014-04-23T06:32Z)
* Added mirv_draw_sv_hitboxes. This will draw the serve-side hitboxes (for the listenserver / New Game), when the engine offers the server DLL (mp.dll for cstrike) them through the SV_StudioSetupBones blending interface function. In order for this to work you need at least another player looking at a player. Also you will notice the hitboxes to be flashing then, this is because the server doesn't call the function before every client.dll frame (only for a share of frames). Please make sure that VAC is disabled when creating a New Game / joining the listenserver (which is usually the case), otherwise you might get VAC banned.
HLAE 18.104.22.168 (2014-04-11T18:21Z)
U Included AfxHookSource 0.0.4.4 (2014-04-11T18:21Z).
Author: HLAE Team